All 23 art Reviews

Yiffmasters Arcanine Yiffmasters Arcanine

very nice

but wheres the lower third of the pic? its like a whole lot has just been cut off

Lady Luck Lady Luck

and for once...

we get a cliched stereotyping of irishness that's actually enjoyable
cheers mate

Rosechu Rosechu

hang on

if this is 'a completely original character by Chris Chandler', then why does it look like a complete ripoff of amy rose? not that im complaining, of course...

Revealing Taste Revealing Taste

...awesome

im guessing she either screwed you or slapped you

Googleplex Googleplex

wdc!?

its just another 4 letters added on to make another word. id hardly call this art

TheHappySpaceman responds:

Dude, do you know HOW LONG it took for me to make the Google font and lettering and all? An entire three days. THREE DAYS, NONSTOP (except for lunch, breakfast, dinner and sleep breaks)! So don't be reating this down.

Going for a Dip Going for a Dip

Niiiice!

You like asses?

Got Ammo Got Ammo

Cool.

But why not just switch weapons or take out the knife? Either way, this is class.

Oh yeah, one small detail you missed. The slide on that handgun should be pulled back, showing that the clip is empty. Despite this, great work, keep it up man!

Alicia's favourite things Alicia's favourite things

Nice!

A lot of detail, this is great! Very well drawn/painted/whateveryoudid! Can you give me a link to the half she drew?

Gimli the Dwarf Gimli the Dwarf

Wow.

The detail in this is bloody brilliant. Even I sat up and took notice this time.
Unlike your other art, (and most other art here) this deserves to get into the first page of the art portal.
Do more sketches like this.

Kinsei responds:

I would like front page, but I think since this piece has little to do with anything going on with in NG I don't think it stands much of a chance.
Thanks anyway.
BTW if your interested I'm starting another LOTR project. while watching one of the movies the other day I saw a scene I want to recreate. it'll be started in a day or two.

Rage Punch Colored Rage Punch Colored

Okayy...

Nicely coloured but it takes away the good sketchwork and it's a little bit gayer; his naked arse is even more visible now.

Kinsei responds:

aw, don't you like his nice firm fleshy buns?
lol